Friday, June 11, 2010

Definition of PSP | Monster Hunter Freedom Unite

     When I had bought my PSP, I spend most of the time playing simple games mostly RPGs alone. However, the encounters with Monster Hunter brought me to the enlighten path of Wifi gaming and open a whole new world of adventure to me and my fellow hunters. Since then we had hunted each monsters ever existed in the game together as a team. The online experience are spectacular and exquisite compare to other online games. This is a game that defines PSP itself.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Monster Hunter Freedom Unite

2 comments:

  1. wow! canggih tol kakaka ni ke yg ko ckp tu?

    tp skang spam yugioh pun jadik la :)) kakaka

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha... penat kot ak wat nih... jenuh r men yugioh... asyik kalah je

    ReplyDelete